Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Man With The Hands Of Stone Returns to the Ring !

Any true wrestling fan knows exactly who I am talking about, yep, you guessed it......Rugged Ronnie Garvin!
After such a successful event last month, we wanted someone @ our next event that no one else had used or was using on an independent wrestling show, after days of racking my brain and help from my advisors (thanks Ted!), we were able to book Ronnie Garvin for our next event @ The Purks (Sat. Sept.6 7:30pm), I see this as a major accomplishment, since Mr. Garvin hasn't wrestled in over 12 years, and the match he's in has all the makings of a true classic! Out of all of the venues I watched wrestling events in over the years, The Purks has to be my favorite !The Slaughter family has done an awesome job on the building(proof that hard work pays off!!). If you would like more info. on the event; log on to www.wrestlingatthepurks.com If you're in the area, and are a wrestling fan, this is definitely the one for you !

To all my friends who I saw in Selma, Sat., it was a blast....

Al "Groceries" Ernst... Thanks for all of your help, you're an awesome guy, and I hear , not too bad of a comedian, either...

Byron Slaughter...WOW!!! I've never been more excited about working with anyone!

NAWA Crew.... You guys make the show...

My Family... I LOVE YA'LL, I couldn't do it without you...

Last, but not least....GOD...I've really been blessed..


Until next time.....



Phil

No comments: